DuRSAAM 2023: Registration info
1. 'Call for contributions' pre-registration and registration of authors
Corresponding authors are asked to pre-register their contribution to the symposium, no later than August 27, 2022. The pre-registration states the title, authors, submission type and thematic track (see more info here). No abstract is required at this point. With the pre-registration the authors express their strong intention to timely submit their manuscript, in accordance to the author instructions.
Beyond August 27, 2022 Authors can still register their contributions and submit extended abstracts no later than November 21, 2022.
2. Registration fees and info for Authors and Non-Authors
|PhD student*, DuRSAAM/URBCON partner
* Students must submit proof of their student status to firstname.lastname@example.org. If after checking the student's status is not confirmed, the regular fee has to be paid.
The symposium registration fee includes:
• Welcome bag
• Free entrance to all sessions
• All coffee and tea during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Lunches during the full symposium days
• Certificate of attendance
• Site visit
• Symposium proceeding (e-version)
Conference fees do not include accommodation, airport transfer and symposium dinner.
The symposium dinner (Thursday 9 February 2023) | Dinner tickets
The symposium dinner is held in a historical location and offers symposium participants an excellent chance to enjoy delicious food in a relaxed setting while getting to know each other and making new connections outside the main symposium environment.
This is a ticketed event and there are a limited number of places, so please book early to avoid disappointment. Extra tickets may be purchased for the author's guests if desired.
The ticket price for delegates is €95 per person. A reduced ticket price of €55 per person is applied to PhD students.
3. Cancellations and refunds
If a registrant is unable to attend the symposium for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the symposium secretariat, someone else to attend in their place. Where the registrant is unable to attend and to be replaced, cancellation of registration can be done until December 16, 2022, eligible to a refund of 75% of the registration fee. After this date no refunds are possible.
All cancellations must be duly notified by e-mail at email@example.com.